- Developed in Korea
- Korea, Cheongwon Farm – HAACP Certified
- 2000mg of highly targeted colostrum filtrate
- 100% Fully bio-degradable
- Clinically Tested
- Free of PEG, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Urea, Benzophenone, and Synthetic Fragrances as a result of our commitment to safer, progressive cosmetics.
- The fabric of the mask is sourced with an alternative material: 100% milk protein. Because of ATEM’s commitment to sourcing sustainable and high efficacy ingredients, the mask will stretch a little in size.
- Packaging designed by Susan Yoomin Im x Jakub Krzyszkowski
Milk Protein Fiber
Made from extracting protein from milk, this natural material promotes maximum hydration and minimizes any risk of irritation. 17 kinds of amino acids and 2 kinds of anti-microbial bacteria are present in the fabric. This is particularly great for sensitive skin. The fabric is 100% biodegradable and will be bio-decomposed in a few weeks.
Main Serum Ingredients:
contains natural ingredients to help reduce the appearance of skin pigmentation.
Maintains continuous moisture balance, helps moisturize the skin
are immune components that kill microorganisms or inhibit the growth of microorganisms to protect the skin.
is present in large amounts of colostrum; Prevents the loss of moisture that makes up the dermal layer of the skin, giving excelling moisturizing effects
inhibits melanin pigment, a key determinant of skin color, to improve and promote even skin tone.
An anti-inflammatory agent that has a great anti-inflammatory effect on human skin cells to maintain the health of your skin
IGF, EGF, FGF
Rich growth factors that have cell regeneration effects that help strengthen the skin barrier
Alpha hydroxy Acid, commonly referred to as AHA
helps to remove dead skin smoothly and neatly.
calms irritated skin.
Pulsatilla Koreana Extract; Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
contains natural ingredients to help calm the skin.