- All orders are subject to Product availability, and items in your shopping cart are not reserved, and therefore may be purchased by other customers before completion and confirmation of your order.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by the Company, and receipt of an electronic confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, or confirm our agreement to sell Product to you. The initial email confirmation solely acknowledges that the Site has received your purchase request. The Site reserves the right, for any reason, to accept, decline or place limits on your order, whether or not your credit card has been charged.
- The Company reserves the right to verify the identity of customers by requesting the submission of a valid form of government-issued photo identification via email or fax. Failure to present valid government-issued photo identification matching the billing address of the customer’s method of payment will result in a cancelled order, with all funds to be returned to the customer.
- If, for any reason, your order is cancelled, declined or limited by the Site, the Company will issue a refund to your credit card account in the amount of the charge (inclusive of all shipping, taxes and fees) and notify you that the order has been cancelled.
- Payments are processed using PayPal’s secured server. By providing your credit card information, you agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of PayPal.
- The Site is constantly updating our Product offerings, and certain Products may be discontinued at any time without notice. All Product pricing is subject to change based on, but not limited to, market changes, errors in pricing, manufacturer price adjustments, and other circumstances.
- Product descriptions are always carefully monitored for accuracy, however the Company does not guarantee that Product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a Product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. In the event that a Product is listed with an inaccurate price or Product details, the Company reserves the right to cancel any orders placed while such inaccurate information was displayed, whether or not your payment method has been charged. The Company will refund said orders in full and notify you of the cancellation.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org . We would love to hear your feedback to better improve our product.
- The Company ships exclusively through USPS. The Company is unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
- After your purchase is confirmed and your payment processed, the Company will ship your purchase within two (2) business days. You will then receive an email with tracking information.
- The Company requires a signature before a delivery can be made. Our couriers are authorized to leave the package at the shipping address after obtaining a signature.
- All items purchased on the Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon the Company’s delivery to our shipping carriers.
- Outside the USA, duties will vary, and may or may not be displayed during checkout, depending on your order destination. You may incur Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) fees upon delivery. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. International customers are responsible for any V.A.T. and/or duties that may be charged when the order passes through customs on it’s way to you.
- The Site will accept returns of new and unused Products within fourteen (14) days from the date you received your package. Returns will be refunded to the original method of payment, where applicable.
- To return a purchase, please email email@example.com to request a return authorization (“RA”) number. Please do not send any returns back to the Company without first emailing for an RA number. Please note that Customers are responsible for arranging and paying for returns sent from inside and outside the United States via FedEx, DHL, USPS, or UPS with a tracking number.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Product must be returned in the original packaging, including any boxes, bags, and other signature branded packaging. Product must be in new, unused, unworn condition.
- If your purchase arrives and you believe the Product is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but no later than one (1) day after receiving your order. It is the sole judgment and discretion of the Company whether a Product is faulty or has sustained damage as the result of normal wear or other normal circumstances.
- You must use the pre-paid return shipping label sent to you via email. Please do not use your own shipping methods, as these will not be insured and are not guaranteed to be accepted as returns by the Company.