- These terms and conditions apply to the purchase and sale of merchandise (“Products”) through .atemnyc.com (the “Site”) and by placing an order for Products on the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept the following terms and conditions. ATEM/Fifteen Degrees LLC (the “Company”) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and at its sole discretion.
- The purchase of merchandise through the Company is strictly limited to parties who are able to lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
- These Terms and Conditions and your rights and obligations will be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its choice of law provisions. You irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of any federal and state court in the City of New York, and agree that any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be litigated only in such courts.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include up to date information on the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, reliability, completeness or otherwise. The Company disclaims all warranties and conditions, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The Company will not liable for any indirect, special or incidental damages arising out of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the Site or the sale of any Products.
- To complete purchases on the Site, you will be required to submit your personal information. Specifically, you must provide your legal name, telephone number, email address and other requested personal information. You will be required to provide valid payment details and confirm that you are the person responsible for and referred to by the payment details provided to the Site.
ATEM utilizes third parties that may place cookies in your browser for targeted communication or advertising purposes.
atemnyc.com is hosted on WordPress using the WooCommerce plugin and Quadpay/Stripe/Paypal payment processing system. The Company currently only accepts payment through Quadpay/Stripe/Paypal.
ATEM’s USA office is located at 79 Madison Ave., New York City, New York, 10016
ATEM Korea’s office is located at 147 Yanghwa-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 03995
Questions? Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Shipping
If, for any reason, your order is cancelled, declined or limited by www.atemnyc.com, we will issue a refund to your credit card or debit card account in the amount of the charge (inclusive of all shipping, taxes and fees) and notify you that the order has been cancelled.
Payments are processed using Quadpay, Stripe or PayPal’s secured server. By providing your credit card information, you agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of Quadpay, Stripe or PayPal.
atemnyc.com is constantly updating its Product offerings, and certain Products may be discontinued at any time without notice. All Product pricing is subject to change based on, but not limited to, market changes, errors in pricing, manufacturer price adjustments, and other circumstances.
Product descriptions are always carefully monitored for accuracy, however atemnyc.com does not guarantee that Product descriptions are current or error-free. In the event that a Product is listed with an inaccurate price or Product details, atemnyc.com reserves the right to cancel any orders placed while such inaccurate information was displayed, whether or not your payment method has been charged. Atemnyc.com will refund said orders in full and notify you of the cancellation.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to reach out at email@example.com We would love to hear your feedback to better improve our product.
The Company ships exclusively through USPS. The Company is unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
After your purchase is confirmed and your payment processed, the Company will ship your purchase in two (2) business days. You will then receive an email confirming your order has been shipped.
All items purchased on the Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon the Company’s delivery to our shipping carriers.
All orders on www.atemnyc.com are final sale unless you received a damaged or defect product. If you received what you believe is a faulty product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than one (1) after receiving your order. We take full responsibility for damaged or defect products. It is the sole judgment and discretion of ATEM whether a product is faulty, has sustained damage as the result of normal circumstances or has been opened. We will be processing your refund or get you another product upon checking the condition of the products.
If you received an incorrect product, we apologize for this inconvenience and take full responsibility for the mistake! Email us at email@example.com and we’ll send out the correct product as soon as possible.
You must use the pre-paid return shipping label sent to you via email. Please do not use your own shipping methods, as these will not be insured and are not guaranteed to be accepted as returns by us.