Since 2018, we’ve been working on a lot of things:
We’ve partnered with the following entities through sponsorships, co-hosting community events, and financial + resources giving in our commitment to promoting and advancing conversations on wellness that go well beyond skincare or consumer goods:
• Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in San Francisco: promoting and advancing conversations on global talent, innovation and culture.
• The Center for Architecture / AIA (America Institute of Architects) ’s fund for increasing accessibility to arts education amongst the youth demographic.
• Brave Minds Project: providing community support and care packages to those with brain related illness across New York hospitals.
• Maison 10’s 10% to Charity Pledge: We’ve matched Maison 10’s pledge to donate 10% of all ATEM proceeds through our working partnership to Charity.
• Made of Millions Foundation: advancing education and advocating for mental health awareness and support.
ATEM Skincare : focused on developing non-toxic, cruelty-free, innovative, and progressively sustainable skincare
ATEM Life : our mental wellness blog, a safe space and educational resource bringing advocates, industry leaders, academics, and consumers together in a conversation around mental health, wellness, a little bit of skincare, reflecting a diversity of thoughts and minds, data-backed opinion and facts, and timeless wisdom and insight.
ATEM Wellness Lab is our personal care innovation and OEM arm, home to where we develop the the world’s most innovative personal care formulations and push the envelope on our industry’s standards for what clean and sustainable mean so we can improve the wellbeing of our consumers and our communities of tomorrow for our partners around the globe and for our very own ATEM skincare.